Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Image Reborn




This was my fourth year working with Image Reborn. A non profit that host no cost retreats for women who have breast Cancer. The retreats are held in Park City UT and last summer they hosted their first in Eden UT. This was the first pendant that I created. It was inspired by my good friend Eileen who sits on the board. This group is full of so much love transforming the spirit of the women who have been touched by cancer helping them feel feminine again. Out of this experience something new and beautiful  grows and the friendships that are formed last a life time. I feel blessed to have created this small piece that holds so much meaning for so many!






Here is a picture of me and the amazing women that took the painting home that I donated to last years gala in Park City. To find out more information about this awesome non profit go to www.imagerebornfoundation.org


1 comment:

  1. Nice post about Jewellery Paintings. Jewellary Paintings Online shopping with best collections.

    ReplyDelete