Monday, November 29, 2010

Home in Eden







Well I did not do a very good job with the blog this summer. The tour was too crazy with the whole set up, tear down, drive, sell art, play with kids, visit family and friends. It was so great, just hard to keep on top of writing. We arrived back in Eden UT at the end of August. I have been busy creating all kinds of things paintings, jewelry, and sculpture. Above are some of the small paintings I created for the art walk in Ogden last month at my friend Alison Benjamin's gallery.
I was lucky enough to go to CA this fall and work under my aunt MK Shannon. I admire her so much I aspire to be GREAT like her someday! I have been so blessed and so lucky to be able to have had the chance to learn from all of my family, they are all so talented! Hopefully I will finish some sculpture soon and be able to post some photo's. When I am creating I feel close to them even tho my dad has passed and the rest of the family is in California.
Let's see if I can train myself to write on this blog so that next year on my tour it will be habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment